Lafayette College

Lafayette College offers a small college environment with excellence in arts and humanities, social and natural sciences, and engineering. One of America’s oldest colleges, Lafayette has roughly 2,400 students and more than 200 full-time faculty. With 47 majors in the humanities, social sciences, natural sciences, and engineering; 250 student organizations; and an amazing, resource-rich campus; Lafayette offers all the benefits of larger schools with the student-centered approach of a small, undergraduate college.

Lafayette is defined by its spirit of exploration that ignores boundaries. Committed faculty work with engaged students to tackle intellectual challenges and to solve real-world problems. Connections between ideas and people are paramount—on campus, in Easton, throughout the U.S. and around the world. The Lafayette spirit propels our graduates to lives of great accomplishment.

Lafayette professors are recognized scholars working on the frontiers of their disciplines, yet have also dedicated their lives to mentoring undergraduates. They prepare Lafayette students for purposeful lives of accomplishment through intense personal experiences in the classroom, the field, the laboratory, and beyond.

Lafayette students are drivers, not passengers; doers, not spectators. They come to Lafayette from across the country and around the world, planning to use their education to accomplish great things. It is their drive and energy, combined with the great spirit of the faculty and the resources of Lafayette, that account for their high levels of achievement after graduation.

Lafayette is blessed with a beautiful campus in a great location near one of the world’s top cultural centers. It is also one of the most up-to-date and well-equipped campuses you will find—in the arts, sciences, humanities, engineering and across the board.  Its dorms and social spaces are great and the spectacular athletic complex rivals schools many times our size.

• teams-phantoms
  • teams-steel-hawks
  • teams-sonic
  • BethlehemSteelFC
  • teams-iron-pigs
Copyright ©2017 Discover Lehigh Valley. All rights reserved. | Privacy Policy